We have a great opportunity for a positive hardworking person who is used to multi-tasking and enjoys working within a busy and varied role. You will need an absolute passion for your work and always want to deliver above and beyond what is expected of you. Superb attention to detail is essential as well as being confident with prioritisation.
Daily tasks for 2 companies would Include: –
· Matching payments to invoices
· Receipt handling
· Processing and managing direct debits
· Filing & scanning invoices
· Bookkeeping using Hubdoc, Autoentry & Xero & reconciling month end
· General accounting tasks including petty cash reconciliation
· Cash handling
· Credit control including phoning parents, sending texts & applying CCJ’s where necessary for late payment
· Reporting to management
· Checking enrolment forms are added correctly onto Infusionsoft & setting up payment methods inc monthly subs, termly & annual invoices for multiple products.
· Emails & phone calls relating to finance
· General admin including supporting reception with calls and parent queries, workshop & mock exam bookings and meet & greet visitors.
· Recording timesheets
· Processing starters & leavers
· Monthly timetable check
· Website back end check of orders and processing refunds
· Be willing to work as part of a team and help other team members with their duties as required
We’ll train you on our in-house systems but we are looking for you to display a strong systems focus and be highly proficient especially in Excel. Above all you should love data and thrive on a role that focuses on this! You will have an excellent and clear telephone manner and previous experience working within a finance department and looking for a long lasting career.
If you feel like this could be the position for you, please apply TODAY.
Kip McGrath is an after school and Saturday tuition centre helping children with English, Maths and 11+ from pre-school to A level.
Mon – Fri, 8am – 4pm (8 hours a day), 28 days holiday including statutory 10 days at Christmas, 1 week at Easter, 1 week in the summer and public holidays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Previous experience working within a finance department. We require knowledge of Office especially Excel and knowledge of Xero, Infusionsoft or use of similar CRM database is advantageous.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00-£13.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Please apply using the link below
Secondary School English Teacher
Secondary School Maths Teacher
We’re looking for secondary English and Secondary Maths teachers at our dynamic Tuition Centre in Shenfield, Essex. Our ideal candidate will be a fully-qualified and highly experienced teacher available during the evenings (various slots available) . You will be required to implement and deliver either secondary English or Maths personalised lessons to our Kip students ranging from Year 7 to GCSE.
Alongside your wealth of experience, we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude. You will be a friendly and supportive influence on our students, helping them to improve and excel on their individual learning pathways. As well as this, you’ll be an approachable face for parents, so that they can keep up with their child’s learning progression.
Working at Kip McGrath is vibrant, positive and friendly. Our Shenfield centre is modern and fully-equipped to support various learning environments. This role will offer the successful candidate a strong sense of purpose and fulfilment as they play a significant part in improving young lives.
Hours are in the evenings after 4pm at our Shenfield centre.
Job Hours: Wednesday and Thursday Evenings
Call us on 01277 554071 for further details.
Primary school teachers:
Check back for future vacancies.
Business Admin Apprentice
Business Administrator Kip McGrath Tuition Brentwood LP
£5 per hour
Admin whizz wanted for Kip McGrath Tuition’s biggest centre in the world!
At Kip McGrath Brentwood we believe every child can succeed and build confidence with good quality teaching and resources, taught at each child’s individual level and own pace.We specialise in helping children catch up, keep up and stay ahead in Maths, English and 11+ from Reception to A Level.
Based in Shenfield, our vibrant, positive and friendly environment guarantees a stimulating workplace with a strong sense of purpose – playing a part in changing young lives.
Kip McGrath Tuition Brentwood are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and bubbly individual to assume the role of Business Administrator.
Key duties and tasks will include:
- Deliver excellent customer service to our customers, using appropriate channels
and internal systems such as phone, email, and various CRM systems.
- Build rapport, identify customer needs quickly, efficiently, and proactively to deliver
the right solution in the first instance
- Ensure all internal systems are updated and maintained with accurate and up-to-
- Responding to and managing customer enquiries
- Assistance with paperwork, document creation and other ad-hoc duties
- General administration/back-office duties – filing, photocopying and scanning etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong willingness to learn and progress
- Good awareness of customer service and its importance
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- Show deeper level thinking
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Commitment to turn up every day and with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
GCSE 9-4/A*-C in English and Maths or Functional Skills (desirable)
A Business Administration Apprenticeship will likely lead to a full-time role within the business after completion of apprenticeship. There is always opportunity for individuals going above and beyond the norm to proceed to management positions in the future.
Things to consider:
We are open 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. We therefore need someone to cover the
Mon-Wed 11:30am – 6:30pm Thu 9am-6pm Fridays off
Saturdays: 1x 9am-5pm, 2x 9am-2:30pm and one Sat off.
Summer Holiday hours will be different.
We are open half term breaks and closed for 2 weeks over Christmas, 1 week over Easter
and 1 week over the summer holiday. Holidays must be taken within these closure times. Your working hours over the school holidays will differ.
This is an in-centre position and not remote from home.
- Weekly wage
£200 plus parking paid for (£25 per week extra)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their
apprenticeship (usually one day per week or 20% of their total hours / week).
- Working week
Mon-Wed 11:30am -6:30pm Thu 9am-6pm Fridays off
Saturdays: 1x 9am-5pm, 2x 9am-2:30pm and one Sat off.
Total hours per week: 40 hours per week (including training hours)
- Expected duration
18 months + End Point Assessment
- Possible start date
1 September 2022 (some training days in August will be ideal)
- Apprenticeship level