Get ready for school
Tuition programmes to help your little one get ready for school
If your 3-4-year-old is starting school soon, then our exciting and fun 10-week programme is for them. Our Get Ready For School programme runs for 10-weeks throughout the year. They can even take a 5-day crash course during the summer!
Here’s how it works:
- Your little one will be placed in either GRFS 1 or 2, depending on his/her ability. You’ll find this out from the results of your free initial assessment.
- The areas we focus on are phonics (letter sounds), graphemes (letter recognition and formation), early maths concepts and number work, fine motor skills, early reading and spelling, name writing, listening and following instructions, and much more.
- The course will run for 10 consecutive weeks. We run the classes on a weekday at a time that works for you.
- The session is 1 hour and 15 minutes and will consist of some group work (no more than 3 in a group) and some tailor-made individual work.
- Costs are £250 for the 10 weeks and can be paid with childcare vouchers.
The course has some great benefits including:
Qualified and experienced teachers
CRB/DBS checked staff
Lessons adapted to individual needs
Fantastic learning environment
Weekly progress feedback
Childcare vouchers accepted
|Lesson Timeslots||Age Group||Date, Teacher||Places available||Price||Action|
|Get Ready for School: 14-18th September Amie Newby – 9.30||Get Ready for School||Amie Newby, Get Ready For School||3 In Stock||£125.00||Add to Basket|
|Get Ready for School: 7-11th September Amie Newby – 9.30||Get Ready for School||Amie Newby, Get Ready For School||2 In Stock||£125.00||Add to Basket|
”I would like to say thank you to Bridgette & team. Brigette has been so kind, friendly, patient & encouraging. My daughter Darcey (age 3) has just completed the 10-week 'Get Ready for School' programme. Her confidence to start to hold a pen, recognise numbers and sound out phonic sounds is amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone Kip McGrath Shenfield. Looking forward to her starting the follow-up course.Hayley M