Book for Summer 2022:
You can now book for your child to attend some of our fantastic booster sessions!
As you do not currently attend Kip McGrath Brentwood, you will need to select the ‘Booster week’ option. ‘Summer sessions’ are exclusively for Kip McGrath Brentwood members only.
These sessions are in-centre and are in week blocks starting on a Tuesday until the Friday, Week 1 commencing on Tue 26th July. There are 5 weeks to choose from and various sessions in the mornings and afternoons on most weeks. This allows your child to be with the same teacher every day and also works really well around holiday arrangements.
This is a brilliant way of boosting your child’s knowledge and plugging the gaps before they return to school in September.
- We cannot guarantee a specific teacher – there may be occasions where you may be placed with another teacher in the pre-booked time slot due to illness or unforeseen circumstances.
- Please use your child’s current year group at the end of July when booking. If for instance he/she is currently in year 6 please book with a year 6 teacher not a secondary teacher.
- Please make sure you can attend the week you choose as there is limited moving room available and we can not offer any split weeks. You will be able to have a flexi lesson this year if you miss a day.
- These boosters are very popular with students sitting the 11+ and other school entrance exams after the holidays and those children moving to new key stages- year 3 and year 7. Booster weeks cost £152 per week.
- As the sessions fill up slots will disappear, please book early to have the most options to choose from.
- During summer boosters, lessons are still 80 minutes.
”At Kip McGrath, students are encouraged and developed in a structured yet relaxed environment. They utilise written, visual and audio/IT packages allowing the children to experience different learning styles and develop confidence in all areas. Kip supports the Primary Curriculum by teaching foundational skills that once secured, are then developed. Each child is treated as an individual and has a programme of development that is assessed and changed as needed. A superb concept.Caroline G