Book for Summer 2020:
Does your child need to catch up or keep up with school work? We run summer booster sessions for your child. Book now!
Your child will be assessed by a qualified teacher before the booster sessions so we are able to plan individualised lessons for their needs and abilities. They will attend for 4 consecutive daily lessons. These sessions can be in centre or online via Zoom and are in week blocks starting on a Tuesday until the Friday, Week 1 commencing on Tue 28th July. There are 4 weeks to choose from and various sessions in the mornings and afternoons on most weeks. This allows your child to be with the same teacher every day and also works really well around holiday arrangements. Lessons can also be online via our ikip platform with access anywhere in the world! We also have limited online Kip Live Zoom weekly lessons available.
EXISTING KIP STUDENTS: CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- We cannot guarantee a specific teacher – there may be occasions where you may be placed with another teacher in the pre-booked time slot due to illness or unforeseen circumstances.
- Please use your child’s current year group at the end of July when booking. If for instance he/she is currently in year 6 please book with a year 6 teacher not a secondary teacher.
- Please make sure you can attend the week you choose as there is limited moving room available and we cannot offer any make up lessons for missed lessons during these 4 days.
- Many parents want to book more than one week. This is possible. These are very popular with students sitting the 11+ and other school entrance exams after the holidays and those children moving to new key stages – year 3 and year 7. Booster weeks cost £144 per week.
- As the sessions fill up slots will disappear, please book early to have the most options to choose from.
- Our summer booster lessons are 80 minutes long and your child will work on their individual learning plan, in centre or online based from their initial assessment.
Select a Teacher or Week from the dropdown below:
|Lesson Timeslots||Age Group||Date, Teacher||Places available||Price||Action|
|Week 3 – Aimee Newby – 4.30pm||Reception - Year 3||Amie Newby, Week 3: Tue 11th - Fri 14th Aug||1 In Stock||£144.00||Add to Basket|
|Week 3 – Wendy Smith – 12.10pm||Primary (Years 1 - 6)||Week 3: Tue 11th - Fri 14th Aug, Wendy Smith||1 In Stock||£144.00||Add to Basket|
|Week 3 – Wendy Smith -3pm||Primary (Years 1 - 6)||Week 3: Tue 11th - Fri 14th Aug, Wendy Smith||5 In Stock||£144.00||Add to Basket|
|Week 5 – Sue Weil – 9.10am||Secondary English (Yrs 7-11)||Sue Weil, Week 5: Tue 25th - Fri 28th Aug||2 In Stock||£144.00||Add to Basket|
|Week 5 – Wendy Smith – 6pm||Reception - Year 3||Week 5: Tue 25th - Fri 28th Aug, Wendy Smith||2 In Stock||£144.00||Add to Basket|
”At Kip McGrath, students are encouraged and developed in a structured yet relaxed environment. They utilise written, visual and audio/IT packages allowing the children to experience different learning styles and develop confidence in all areas. Kip supports the Primary Curriculum by teaching foundational skills that once secured, are then developed. Each child is treated as an individual and has a programme of development that is assessed and changed as needed. A superb concept.Caroline G